Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Good Stuff

Good Stuff Cutie @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hellotoday #scrapbooking #diy

Let me tell  you, Bre woke up this morning and I thought my dear she is growing up fast. Her hair is only growing at the bottom so this week instead of coming to terms with a mullet, I sat her on my lap and gave her pigtails. She runs, not walks and does the occasional hop while doing so. It was while she started to sign "thank you" "more grapes please" that I picked up the phone and made our family photo shoot appointment.

Last year I was pleased with the studio photos for our family. As the main photographers in our family, it is important for me to make sure my husband and I are in our Christmas photos. This year I am excited and hope they turn out just as good or even better than last year!

Create Well: Make sure that you are represented in your family photos! Even if that means making an appointment!