Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - I Have Loved You


I am still working slowly on my Art + Design classes. Enjoying every minute. Who says I need to rush it? I am taking it one relaxing class at a time. It is like when Wilna gave us this quote to use in during her Typography week and showed us how to use watercolor to color in the words.


I opted out of the painting and played with Distress Markers instead. I loved just sitting coloring in the letters. It was almost like painting because the markers have a brush end which is what I used.


I still think it gives off that "watercolor" look. I used Heidi Swapp's September Skies for the embellishments and paper!


About this photo, it makes me smile. My dear Bre loves her little "pretties" and has me put them on her all day long. Her favorite pretties right now are sunglasses, a bracelet, mittens, headbands, and necklaces.  She melts me.

Create Well: Customize your title by painting or coloring it in!