Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Don't Forget to be Awesome

Don't Forget to be Awesome @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsSeptemberSkies

Have you ever needed to just take time out and find your artistic self again? I am so thankful that Jamie Pate invited me to take Big Picture Classes' Art + Design by Wilna Furstenberg. I haven't taken a class in forever and to be able to take it with a friend is always better (even if you do live in different states!). The class has actually been quite therapeutic for me. I dusted off my watercolors and have been having so much fun.

Don't Forget to be Awesome @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsSeptemberSkies

My son actually understands when I tell him, "I am doing my homework right now." ;) He actually will watch me and not interrupt because he knows I am "learning" in my "art class". I love that! Ha!

Don't Forget to be Awesome @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsSeptemberSkies

This page was using a cut file from the class focusing on "typography" as a design element. It looks completely different compared to the class sample, but I stayed true to using the quote as the large title for the page. Heidi Swapp's floral patterns from her newest September Skies collection are making me so happy right now.

I have more pages to share from class and I can't wait! With each one I feel my free-spirited artistic personality coming back out in me - and it feels good!

Create Well: Take a class with a friend and let the teacher help you let loose and be you!