Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Boo Bucket!


I have always wanted to try out the new Booing tradition in my own neighborhood. When Heidi challenged me to create an "off the page" Halloween project using her new September Skies collection, I had to try my hand at making a boo bucket! You can see my full post about it on Heidi's blog right here!

I originally got the "boo bucket" idea from Craft Warehouse last year.  I spent some time designing these free signs for Craft Warehouse but didn't even get a chance to use them! So, when I saw these little legs by Darice and that they matched the paper I wanted to use and also the sign I created, I had to get them! 


You can get this free printable and the free boo poem download that matches right here!

Create Well: Spread some random acts of kindness in your neighborhood.