Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Project Life Pocket Card

Heidi Swapp Color Magic Project Life Pocket Card @heidiswapp @createoften @beckyhiggins #projectlife #hsprojectlife #colormagic
I love making cards. It wasn't always that way but I realized how important a handmade card was after receiving a few in the mail. It is like having a mini work of art in your hands. It feels so good to get that little piece of art in the mail that I try my best to do the same.

Heidi Swapp Color Magic Project Life Pocket Card @heidiswapp @createoften @beckyhiggins #projectlife #hsprojectlife #colormagic

My sister likes to do several at the same time, assembly-line style and then package them up as Christmas gifts. Everyone loves these gifts! It is a great idea to do this time of year before you get started on your Christmas cards! ha!

Today I share how to make this fun Heidi Swapp Becky Higgins Project Life pocket card on Heidi's blog. Click on over to get the step by step directions.

Create Well: Take time to show someone you care by sending them a handmade card.