Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - 4th of July!

Heidi Swapp 4th of July Mason Jar @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp

I just love my husband. We got to collaborate on the post that is up on Heidi Swapp's blog today. Since he is the chef in our family, I asked him if he would kindly make all of my favorite 4th of July foods. Then, I asked for all the recipes so that I could share his menu with you. My part? Making them look pretty!

Hop on over to Heidi's blog to check out the menu that is easy no matter how many people you are having over this coming holiday!

Create Well: A good party isn't just about the food. It is about what was memorable to your guests. If you make the good tasting meal look beautiful, they are more likely going to remember it.