Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - That Was My Boys



Heidi Swapp's Hello Today papers and embellishments are one of those rare collections that actually go with either boy or girl pages. Here are some photos from our trip to Cannon Beach last year that I had to get on to a 12x12 page! I love that the layout I shared yesterday was created with the same paper pad as this one! I feel like I can get more for my money when I am able to purchase one collection for both my kids!


I couldn't help but add the "this rocks" stickers. I don't care if it is corny, lol...


I just love this man. He truly is my "rock" and I am so thankful to have him in my life. Really. Thankful every day.


I took the opportunity to add a Color Magic Card to my layout. I really wanted that interactive flap where I could add extra journaling to the other side of the flap, while also having a little fun misting it with Navy to match my color scheme.

 Create Well: Have both boys and girls to scrapbook? No problem! Find products that work well both ways, like Heidi Swapp's Hello Today collection!