Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Tag Book


So, our dear media team member and friend, Lindsay Bateman, had her baby almost two weeks ago. It was the team's idea to make her a tag book using the new Heidi Swapp Dreamy Kraft Tags! Then, the girls would send them all to me to add them to a ring and send the tags as a Tag Book to read and add her own little photos to.

My husband called me one day a few weeks ago, saying, "You got something in the mail from Heidi and from Manhattan!" Crack me up that he didn't notice it wasn't from New York, but from Illinois and dear Sarah! I was trying to talk him into not opening it until I got home, but he was so excited to see what Heidi sent. Of course my explaining that it was a tag, didn't make any sense and he finished with, "It looks fragile." lol... Yes, I felt pretty special getting mail from the girls to compile the entire book. I can't wait until Lindsay gets it in the mail!

You can see all the tags on Heidi's blog right here!

Create Well: If snail mail makes us that excited, we should send it more often!